FMR does not have the resources to compete with internet search-engines in providing links to essential and useful resources on refugees, IDPs and statelessness. We provide a search facility for material in FMR and its predecessor RPN, and in addition FMR is searchable on Forced Migration Online. This is the Refugee Studies Centre’s (RSC) portal to a wide variety of other online sources too, including a range of research guides on a number of forced migration-related themes.
In addition to our own institutional home in the Refugee Studies Centre, there are other centres and research institutes focusing on forced migration.
- Asian Research Center for Migration, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Centre for Asia Pacific Social Transformation Studies, CAPSTRANS
- Center for Gender and Refugee Studies, Univ of California, Hastings
- Centre for Migration and Refugee Studies, American University in Cairo
- Centre for Refugee Studies, York University, Canada
- Center for Refugees and Forced Migration Studies, Macedonia
- Feinstein International Centre, Refugees and Forced Migration
- Forced Migration Studies Programme, University of the Witwatersrand
- Institute for the Study of International Migration, Georgetown University
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre, IDMC, Norwegian Refugee Council, Geneva
- International Association for the Study of Forced Migration
- Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group
- Program on Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research, Harvard
- Refugee Consortium of Kenya
Refugee Law Initiative (RLI) at the Human Rights Consortium of the School of Advanced Study,
University of London
- Refugee Law Project, Uganda
- Research Group on Forced Migration, NTNU, Trondheim
- Society for Migration Studies, Pakistan
- Sussex Centre for Migration Research, University of Sussex
- Women's Refugee Commission
FMR issues on DVD - free
Back issues of FMR in English, French, Spanish and Arabic, up to and including issue 37, are available on a DVD produced by the Refugee Studies Centre in 2011.
The DVD includes all RSC publications up to March 2011 on one easily searchable DVD – available free of charge. It contains over 1,700 items, available either as web pages or PDF files, subdivided by geographical area and by theme.
To request a copy email email@example.com